RE: [spf-discuss] Recent stats on adoption rates?

2006-06-22 11:59:00
Greetings. Sorry for the top post, but that's our company policy and the
owner actually reviews outbound emails!

I spent some time looking at the pages from the Summit linked to below,
but couldn't find any actual stats! If anyone has found them, a direct
link to the page which shows the stats would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: wayne [mailto:wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:54 AM
To: SPF discussions
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Recent stats on adoption rates?

In
<7ae58c220606220756t4f75dd1dg6b77d70ec9d8df0c(_at_)mail(_dot_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Dotzero
<dotzero(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

Does anyone have recent stats on SPF usage/adoption?

The most resent stats that I know of were presented at the Email
Authentication Summit of a couple of months ago.  See
http://www.emailauthentication.org/summit2006/

I have not had time to run another one of my surveys.  Andy Newton has
moved on from Verisign so I'm not sure if he is going to do any more
of his.

-wayne