[spf-discuss] OT: deliberately going against standards

2006-06-22 12:20:35
On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 11:58:19AM -0700, Steven Dorst wrote:

Greetings. Sorry for the top post, but that's our company policy and the
owner actually reviews outbound emails!

If your company doesn't want to comply with established standards,
then what are you doing here?  If they do not want you to participate
in Internet messages, then don't.  Else, do it right.

What's next; we're required to read from right to left because your
company has that as a standard?