Re: [spf-discuss] DKIM-SSP integration SPF

2006-08-11 07:30:32
Oh, well, that's great if my birds eye view is wrong.

Maybe its just the other solutions that I see always being the "one and only" and undermining alternatives that gave me this jaded view. :)

I hope I stand corrected.

Terry Fielder
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
Fax: (416) 441-9085