Re: [spf-discuss] spamcop and DSN

2006-08-29 14:14:36
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

I'm trying to think of a policy that will keep everyone happy.
Send DSN only for SPF NONE?  Those senders are the ones who can't
get the SMTP REJECT.  They suggest a reasonable workaround: send
DSNs from a different IP.  I think I can make pymilter do that.
Sigh - not like I had nothing to work on.

I have just set this customer to REJECT credentialess email (no PTR,
invalid HELO, no SPF).  That is the price they have to pay to be able to send
to spamcop clients - at least until I get the code to send DSNs from another IP
done.