Re: [spf-discuss] Re: spamcop and DSN

2006-08-31 13:15:27
In <200608301717(_dot_)47133(_dot_)julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> Julian Mehnle
<julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net> writes:

wayne wrote:
that they would be willing to publish "v=spf1 -all" records on the
domains that are used exclusively for spamtraps.

I doubt that's possible.  AFAIK, spam traps are being set up in domains
that are actually used for sending mail otherwise.  That wouldn't be
possible anymore with "v=spf1 -all".

Uh, notice that I say "exclusively for spamtraps".  Yes, for domains
that are used for other things, you can't publish "v=spf1 -all".

-wayne