Re: [spf-discuss] MS Puts SID Patents Under Open Specification Promise

2006-10-30 14:36:30

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Jeff Macdonald wrote:

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 01:38:36AM +0200, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
So, not only do they abuse existing SPF records in an inappropriate,
incompatible way (by applying SPF records to RFC822 "From:")

I brought this topic up at the recent MAAWG meeting in Toronto. I
basically said to Craig Spiezle 'stop telling people to publish v1
records for SenderID'.

I also asked Harry Katz if MS has ever done MFROM evaluation. He
responded 'never'.

I'll keep pressing the issue at every conference/meeting I'm at.

Thank you much for such effort.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks