[spf-discuss] SPF and anti-SPAM legislation

2006-12-04 09:02:54
Hi, I've been using SPF and following this community for a couple of
years.  I applaud the work of the SPF community.

I was contacted last week by a NJ State Assemblyman for my feedback on
an assembly bill title "The New Jersey SPAM Deterrence Act".    In short
the bill was not that comprehensive, and after reading my suggestions
the Assemblyman has decide to redraft the bill.

Therefore, I was looking to incorporate SPF into that legislation. So
with that, I am looking for ideas, suggestion and feedback from the
community...

Vince