Re: [spf-discuss] Re: libspf2 sample programs

2007-01-04 16:28:33
So this would only catch emails where the spammer used a valid domain in
the HELO/EHLO command and that domain has published spf records correct?
Bogus domains would still "pass" the SPF testing because there would be
nothing to look up, right?  Isn't this (most likely) going to be a very,
very small percentage (if ever)?  I guess every little bit can help.

Please respond to spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com