Re: [spf-discuss] Current spf record for comcast.net?

2007-01-24 20:48:27
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 22:21, william(at)elan.net wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, David MacQuigg wrote:

The only language they understand is $$$.

This is a big oversimplification. Our business and economy system
is a lot more complex and $$$ is not the only thing that matters.

This is so true.  I currently carry both Comcast and Verizon FIOS (for
redundancy) and while the Comcast techs understand that FIOS is about to eat
their lunch, it is equally clear that their monopoly culture cannot adapt
rapidly if at all.

Scott K