RE: [spf-discuss] Current spf record for comcast.net?

2007-01-25 11:02:50
David MacQuigg wrote on Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:02 AM -0600:

Both these problems can be solved if and when spammers start forging
HELO names.  Our message to senders will be simple, but powerful.
Sorry! We cannot guarantee delivery of this message.  <your domain>
does not have sufficient reputation for <recipient>.

There are two problems with this scenario.  Spammers won't forge
HELO names if it doesn't improve deliverability and big ISP's don't
care what small providers say.

--
Seth Goodman