Re: [spf-discuss] SPF, DKIM, and NIH

2009-10-09 22:56:57
On fre 09 okt 2009 12:06:22 CEST, Alessandro Vesely wrote
As Scott says, the problem is that most mailing lists modify the message in ways that break the signature. The solution to this is to fix the implementation of the existing protocol and related stuff.

postfix maillist works with dkim from me to i get it back unmodified, so my dkim is still valid, but there is other maillists that modified parts that is dkim signed, and thus break dkim, solution to that is not to change dkim, but to tell maillists that break dkim to solve it :)

--
xpoint