xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem with iterating through a sequence of integers

2008-04-28 21:28:17
 I presume this is actually generated code, since I can't imagine any
 intelligent human writing it (unless perhaps to test the behaviour of the
 processor).

But surely catching typing exceptions of this sort was invented
because it could be imagined or even observed that intelligent humans
wrote code that attempted to add an integer and a string?

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen