xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsl 2.0?

2013-11-01 03:15:39
Interesting and kind of sorry to hear it.

On Nov 1, 2013, at 2:45 AM, Liam R E Quin <liam(_at_)w3(_dot_)org> wrote:

Very small. We were down to three people in Working Group teleconference
calls, and that was on a good day.

The answer is probably for people to invest in CSS, not XSL-FO, these
days.

I use XSL for transforming XML into a variety of other formats (usually XML but
sometimes plain text or CSV). Why do you say people should be investing in CSS,
not XSL-FO? How is this related to XSL?

Sorry for the ignorance, but I am clearly missing something important here.

Thanks in advance.

Ted Stresen-Reuter