Re: richtext <nl> model considered harmful

1992-02-04 09:53:50
I agree with Greg that we should not change the spec, now, for the
reason he cites.

That doesn't have to preclude discussion about changes, but should
be done with assumption that such changes are to be considered for
the 'Draft Standard' version of the spec.  In that light, note that
only "minor" changes are allowed; otherwise, the spec goes back to
initial Proposed status.  My own view is that the change being
discussion WOULD qualify as minor, even thought it is likely to be
incompatible with the current version.

Dave