Re: Newline problem: Another stab

1992-03-05 06:26:43
We've now had quite a bit of discussion of this, and I think we've reached
a point where it can all be cobbled together into some prose for possible
inclusion in MIME. I'm going to try to write this now. Once it is done I'll
post it here; it may take me a day or two so please be patient.

I'll borrow heavily from some of the postings in all this, so don't be
surprised to see your immortal words in the result ;-)

If anyone has any objections to this approach please let me know.

                                Ned