RE: file attachments in MIME

1993-03-04 10:16:26
On Wed, 3 Mar 93 15:20:38 PST, "David Herron" <david(_at_)twg(_dot_)com>
said:

        David> Given a message following this idiom.. the list will
        David> have three entries, one for each section of the text.
        David> But it really needs to be shown together in one edit
        David> area since this is what the idiom is expecting.

True. Personally, I tend to shy away from the scrolling list
presentation. The stuff I am working (X-based) tries to render
bodyparts directly onto a 'page', displaying instead an icon if the
bodypart cannot be rendered onto the page (as in the case of audio,
external-body, application/f/oo, etc.)

-Rens
 /__) /__  /| / (    |  J. Laurens Troost    Lehman Brothers Technical Services
/  \ (___ / |/ __)   |  *Opinions expressed herein are mine. Mine, I tell you!*
INET: rens(_at_)shearson(_dot_)com        VOICE: (212) 464-3705        FAX:
(212) 464-2040

  If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?  We
     might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. -Jack Handey