Re: Mandatory From field, anonymity, and hacks

2004-08-12 11:30:16

Keith Moore wrote:

well, this not being a group with a charter or a chair, I'm not sure
who determines what is a proposal (vs. a half-baked idea), and what
is or is not on the table.

OK, it's not a *formal* proposal in the context of a WG, but it is a
proposal nevertheless (and if you think it's a half-baked idea, you're
welcome to present that opinion with justification).

I think you're missing my point.  There have been several informal
proposals mentioned in the past few days.  I don't know why yours is "on
the table" and the others are not.

Keith