Re: Fw: requested tweak to 2822upd grammar - consensus call

2008-09-09 23:35:25

Tony Hansen wrote:
> Doing a few searches show that some names that don't cause conflicts are
> msg-id-internal, msg-id-kernel and msg-id-element. I think the choice
> should be between Pete and Lisa.

Not that you asked for additional input, but to offer a personal comment on the
linguistic choices:  While "internal" is structurally correct, it doesn't say
much about completeness or utility.  And "element" actually implies
incompleteness.

Of the 3 choices, "kernel" nicely implies completeness and utility.

FWIW, I like "kernel" as well. I also have no problem with this change being
made.

                                Ned