[ietf-822] 😟 Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-inreply-react-00.txt

2020-09-16 09:32:43
On 9/15/2020 10:14 PM, Valdis Klētnieks wrote:
To be fair, when I saw the lack of any specified encoding

Perhaps folks haven't noticed that my original reply included an emoticon? 😟

The low-level issue of encoding might well be necessary to cover in the final specification, but it never occurred to me that it was an issue at all, given the emoticons are already conveyed successfully.

And it isn't relevant at all to the basic design issues.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking