Re: [Asrg] Spam detection system proposal

2003-03-05 08:15:36
none that are reliable and can be determined by looking at just the
message.

Right.  Are you sure you read my proposal?

I assure you that I haven't read every proposal, or yours specifically.
there have been too many messages and documents to keep up with.

If you can be an
omniscient being and see what happens to every message sent in a
bulk-email run, I believe you will see a difference between spamming
and legitimate bulk e-mailing.

only if you can keep track of the complaints that the message produces.
I don't think it's reasonable to judge 'legitimacy' of a message based
on what happens before delivery.

Keith