Re: [Asrg] Spam detection system proposal

2003-03-05 09:24:32
yes, damnit.  I work with several organizations that have a
once-a-year social event, and send out one bulk email per year.

What's the bounce rate, and how many addresses are on the list?

don't know about the bounce rate for email - for one group the snail
mail bounce rate was on the order of 15% (yes, that many people had
moved in meatspace during the year).  I suspect the email bounce rate
was comperable.  lots of people change email addresses periodically to
try to escape spammers.

Keith