Re: [Asrg] Turing Test ...

2003-04-03 08:54:37
On Thursday, Apr 3, 2003, at 16:29 Europe/London, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

1) How do I distinguish the messages from these robots from spam?
        A lot of them advertise these horrible services.

Use a VERP. Another robot should reply to the VERP, whereas a human should reply to the Reply-To.

2) How do two people who use the service talk to each other?
        Your message to me will be challenged by your service. There
        is a strong possibility that some of the more clueless bots
        will livelock here, others will never allow the
        communication.

Clueless bots are always going to be a problem (see vacation messages). You have to use cluefull bots and complain to the ISP of those who use dumb bots.

Matt.