Re: [Asrg] Turing Test ...

2003-04-03 09:02:20
Guys, havent we all seen good example of what robots do last week with
that mailkey bot?

I agree with Vernon - the challenge/response roboots are last resort and
if you already determined its a spam and just want to make sure its not
false positive.

If we do any challege-response system it must be automated in a way that
humans do not get annoyed and that all systems can recognize its a bot and
since its automated some kind of authenticaiton would be necessary to not
let spammers participate in it.