Re: [Asrg] Legal Suggestions ....

2003-04-14 19:52:27
On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 07:01:45PM -0600, John Fenley wrote

Personaly I think it is the recipients responsability to block their
own spam.

  And while we're at it, let's scrap the police force.  I'm sure you
feel that it's ever 80-year-old-granny's responsibility to protect
herself against burglars.

I feel that any system to block mail, that is not agreed to by the
recipients, should be illegal.

  If an ISP advertises spam-blocking as part of their system, would that
be sufficent for you ?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org>
An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will