Re: [Asrg] Legal Suggestions ....

2003-04-15 02:20:52

What I would propose instead that the filter systems, and hence the
management and reviewing systems, by made simple enough that even the
"neo-beginner" user can get thru it and understand to a large extent how
things work and how to set it up for their own needs, situations, and
preferences.

This I believe would be a much more worthwhile project for us to work
towards. It provides a much more user friendly system to handle a
somewhat complex task.

This has been proposed in this group before... I think this is a concrete
example of the "consent-expression" problem. This is something that at
least
2 contributors were (are?) working on.  I'm still trying to spec out an
"upstream filter configuration" mechanism.  Once you have that, it should
be relatively easy to slap a nice (web?) interface on it. I'm trying to
sell this to my boss now so that I can expend work time on it.