Re: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / DNSBLS

2003-04-26 21:06:49
On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:45:32 -0700
Larry Marks <larry(_dot_)marks(_at_)barberry(_dot_)com> wrote:
Steven F Siirila wrote:

Well, let's see. My mail got blocked. I spoke to the blocklist, who
told me that they only publish the list and they are not responsible
for its use. I spoke to the ISP, who told me that they only use the
blocklists and are not responsible for their content. Hey, lots of
accountability here...

Yup, the accountability is precisely where it should be: all yours.  You
chose that ISP, you choose to remain with that ISP, and you thereby
elect to accept the service they provide, however defined.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?