Re: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / DNSBLS

2003-04-26 21:08:06
The positives of our system have proven to far outweigh the negatives.
No system is perfect.  I do know that before we put this system into
place that we were under great pressures to address the spam problem.
Afterwards, we've received a vast amount of positive feedback, with
very little negative feedback.  Nothing like real-life experience!