Re: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / DNSBLS

2003-04-26 21:23:24
On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:08:08 -0500
Steven F Siirila <Steven> wrote:

The positives of our system have proven to far outweigh the negatives.
No system is perfect.  I do know that before we put this system into
place that we were under great pressures to address the spam problem.
Afterwards, we've received a vast amount of positive feedback, with
very little negative feedback.  Nothing like real-life experience!

In that line I've most admired Rahul Dhesi's setup for his customers.
He provides a per-user multi-level configuration, wherein the user may
elect what level of protection they want, from very aggressive on down
through several levels to utterly open.  Checking with various of his
users I've seen personal selections of every value from that scale
depending on their individual wishes.  Its a sweet setup and well done.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?