Re: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / DNSBLS

2003-04-28 11:45:59
Alan DeKok wrote:

Your kind of thinking encourages spammers to sue ISPs who block
their garbage, for "intefering with business practices."  If the ISP
never contracted to accept the spammers mail, then the judge *should*
toss the suit.  (Modulo whatever legal twisting lawyers do)

You raised the spectre of a lawsuit, not me. I am only encouraging ISPs to act like they are carriers responsible to the public. The law will protect those who have acted in accordance with best practices.

 -LM