RE: [Asrg] seeking comments on new RMX article

2003-05-06 21:42:01
J C,

I read your message carefully, I guess you are correct using your
interpretations of the terms 'attack vector', and 'broken' you current message
has given me clarity in that regard.  I do not use those terms in the same way
for me an 'attack vector' is an exploited vulnerability in a system and
'broken' means a protocol or process does not function as described given valid
or invalid inputs.  I thought you were using the terms in that regard, my bad.

On Tuesday, May 06, 2003 9:44 PM, J C Lawrence [SMTP:claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu]