RE: [Asrg] seeking comments on new RMX article

2003-05-13 12:23:10
  This is where ssh-tunnelling and webmail-over-SSL come in *VERY*
handy.  If a company can afford to send an executive to a faraway city
and pay for a laptop, they can afford to install ssh on his/her laptop.

Yes, I agree, that is the proper solution for the roaming sender (even
though it would reduce my employers' revenues - we provide some of those
hotel systems).  But persuading these rich companys to do the right thing is
not easy.  Now if SSL came out of the box with Windows XP and MACOS X the
issue would go away pretty quick.

Tom