Re: [Asrg] In case anyone thought Barry was exaggerating

2003-06-29 09:59:39
"Jon Kyme" <jrk(_at_)merseymail(_dot_)com> wrote:
  It's happening already to people I know.  A friends grandmother set

But this is anecdote. It's got nothing to do with a meaningful prediction
about the email use of "The vast majority".

  I understand.  From my personal experience, I have been hearing
these anecdotes more and more often.  Lacking sufficient time and
resources to do a statistically meaningfull poll on the subject, I
formed preliminary opinions based on the information I had access to.

  Alan DeKok.