[Asrg] 0. General - Recent Discussion

2003-10-24 13:21:25
I have been bedridden for a few days with a sickness and was not able to follow the list, so I was a bit suprised to find such a large volume of messages today, many under the same subject. Please keep in mind the mailing list guidelines at:

http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_mailing_list_information.htm

It would be very helpful if you can change the subject of the thread when a message starts treading away to some other topic. Otherwise, reading something with the subject of "General" is hard to fugure out before opening it.

Yakov