Re: [Asrg] 1. Inventory of Problems - Input Needed

2003-11-07 05:38:09
Quoting Eric Allman <eric+asrg(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)org>:

| The document is available at:
|
| http://studenti.lboro.ac.uk/~coada/project/usecases.pdf

I believe this (quite good) document misses at least one very
important use case:  Sender Alice (alice(_at_)example(_dot_)com) sends a
message
to Bob (bob(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)org), but he has a new account and has
forwarded his old address to his new address (xyzzy(_at_)foobar(_dot_)edu).

Ah, many thanks... Someone else had separately pointed this out to me. I
shall add it as an additional scenario.

I've been getting behind with my ASRG mail, but will make a more determined
effort to catch up :-)

Andrew