Re: [Asrg] 1. Inventory of Problems - Input Needed

2003-11-06 13:54:22
On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 03:45:30PM -0500, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
David Maxwell wrote:
I see what Alan proposed as a set of use cases for messaging.

Someone already wrote a document with a set of use cases! See this message:

https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg07695.html
http://studenti.lboro.ac.uk/~coada/project/usecases.pdf

We need to think how that can be intergrated with the inventory of
problems work.

It can certainly be used. I don't think it's quite specific enough for
the final version - as we need to cover protocol specific issues.

In other words, the use cases there will need to be split into each
method that a user currently has available for delivering a message
appropriate to that use case.

--
David Maxwell, david(_at_)vex(_dot_)net|david(_at_)maxwell(_dot_)net -->
(About an Amiga rendering landscapes) It's not thinking, it's being artistic!