Re: [Asrg] 1. Inventory of Problems - Input Needed

2003-11-06 13:47:23
David Maxwell wrote:

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 08:20:31PM +0000, Jon Kyme wrote:

Alan DeKok wrote:

Currently, the charter
is vague, and very unhelpful.

I can't agree with that. Generalising the problem as a consent / policy /
enforcement thing means we don't start by talking about spam, spammers and
what spammers do.

I agree with John, that the charter is helpful. However, I agree with
Alan, that the charter is vague.

I see what Alan proposed as a set of use cases for messaging.

Someone already wrote a document with a set of use cases! See this message:

https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg07695.html

The document is available at:

http://studenti.lboro.ac.uk/~coada/project/usecases.pdf

We need to think how that can be intergrated with the inventory of problems work.