Re: [Asrg] IP responsibility --slightly out of scope

2008-03-27 06:59:34
Alessandro Vesely wrote:

modem dialling is nowadays confined to the digital divide ghetto.

Grmbl, I like my modem.  Admittedly it is not the way to watch
videos.  "Dial-up" also covers ISDN, slightly faster than V.90.

I think those concepts should be clarified, referencing the
relevant RFC where apropriate

Post numbers, please.  I'd know where to find the MTAMARK draft,
unfortunately that never made it.  The reverse lookup draft is
just in WGLC and should be available if needed as reference.

 Frank