Re: [Asrg] New draft draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01.txt

2008-03-31 14:09:06
J D Falk wrote:
Matthew Sullivan apologized:

Sorry, that's a pre coffee mail - so could have been worded a lot more
tactfully, but my point is very clear I think.

Given that you're one of the handful of current DNSBL operators
participating in this conversation, do you feel that the document (with
the changes Chris is working on) is acceptable?

I'm going to read it over the next 2 days (free time permitting and will
send some comments - as I noted to CL, they are likely to be without
tact which some regard as rude, this is not the intent just the reality
of how I review stuff).
If credentials are necessary, here are some of mine:

Credentials are not required, but as I thought I pointed out current is
the most important word of BCP, and best a close second.  If a BCP is
designed that does not follow Best *Current* Practice - regardless of
whether it is Best or not it is not worth the electrons it is written
with (paper written on).

Regards,

Matthew