Re: [Asrg] Dictionary Attacks

2008-11-19 01:13:39
        Hi Steve, could you help me to understand what a "feedback loop" is
and what it does as far as squashing spam is concerned. I am a Cisco
engineer, but work mostly on firewalls and switches. I have just started
working with mail admin and see what they deal with everyday. You could not
pay me enough to do the job of email admin.
        If you have a second I would appreciate it. I tried searching on my
own and had a difficult time sifting through all that was presented during
my search.
                                Most sincerely, Richard Golodner