Re: [Asrg] A paper/project worth considering (found it!)

2008-12-16 12:25:29
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Alessandro Vesely <vesely(_at_)tana(_dot_)it>
wrote:

What I wanted to say is that we would get better responses from users if we
were able to put better questions. Bayesian filters are so ambiguous that we
should be ashamed of proposing them: why would people ever use artificial or
natural intelligence if some much simpler statistical data sufficed? And I
don't mention TIS buttons, as their ambiguity has been pointed out recently.
Doesn't everybody agree that we only use such tools because we have nothing
better at hands?

But Paul Graham was /so eloquent/ in his argument for them