Re: [Asrg] UCEPROTECT's comment on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-07

2011-02-28 19:24:51
Franck wrote:
Stand by your company and employees

You can bet on that.
I did send an email to the CEO immediatley after I got knowlege of the
strike (3 hours ago) but didn't get a reponse yet (It's actually 2 am in the
morning in my timezone).
It is impossible for me to do the work of 4 people that are now striking
this night and I have to be back into the company in 12 hours, so I will
have some sleep now.
It's up to the other team that should do the morning-shift which begins in 4
hours and the CEO which will be there in about 7 hours to deal with that
issue.

Claus von Wolfhausen
Technical Director
UCEPROTECT-Network