Re: [Asrg] UCEPROTECT's comment on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-07

2011-02-28 13:33:59
Dear Allessandro,
You wrote:

And that's unfair!  I recall a local case of town Administrators
trying to fine drivers for revenue[*].  Actually, being fined is only
tolerated when done by Public officers, who supposedly act in the
interest of the community.  Self-appointed officers who'd Keep the
money to cover their expenses would Be shot on sight.

Really?

As I explained often enough:
If your Server tries to hack our Systems OR if your Server is sending spam
to our Traps then
and that makes the difference you enter our jurisdiction.

Our Systems -> Our rules.

I also recommend that you get a clue who the UCEPROTECT-Orga is.
Hint: Most of our listees got listed for spamming local government agencies
in South Bavaria.

Regards
Claus von Wolfhausen
Technical Director