Re: [Asrg] UCEPROTECT's comment on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-07

2011-02-28 17:02:24
Claus v. Wolfhausen wrote:
Chris Lewis wrote:

To bring people up to date of the level of debate that Claus has
descended to.

Imagine my surprise at starting to get UCEProtect delisting requests at
my corporate mailbox.  CC'd to the co-author of the BCP.

Go take a gander at http://www.uceprotect.net/en/contact.php.

Damned, see what you have done with this BCP, you got my removal crew
striking.
Hey I'm at home and I didn't know that they would do this tonight.
We had a meeting and discussion today in the afternoon and our CEO said:
"Ok, if that becomes an RFC we might stop manual delistings, who cares."

It looks like that this has scared the removal crew and they try to keep
their jobs.
I have a deep understanding for them, but I would have done the texts
very differently.

Anyway what they are doing is basicly nothing else than what Steve
Lindford is doing by voting for "MUST" here. They want to stay in business.
I really hope thatyou'll enjoy the spirits that you called.

I have to say that this is an "interesting" way to state your case
before an IRTF research group;  Harass the authors of the document that
you disagree with, attempt strong arm them by having your listees
possibly flood their inboxes with removal requests for your DNSBL, and
hold your listees hostage until you get your way.

I guess the only question that I have is; Is any of this latest
discussion from Claus v. Wolfhausen "[making] progress towards realizing
the Research Group's goals and objectives"

SgtChains