Re: [ietf-dkim] on the scope and necessity of threat analysis

2005-08-13 16:36:21
The question isn't is there "any benefit in just being able to deal with a signature that is present, without knowing whether it is 'supposed to be'?" The answer to that is so clear, it's hardly worth asking.

I'm sorry, this was not at all a very professional or courtesy way for me to be speaking. And, I'm wrong anyway! This question is perhaps not so clear as it first seemed to me. My apologies all.

--
Arvel