[ietf-dkim] ISSUE: Is "sender" in 4.1 4th paragraph okay / what happens with Alice's SSP in 5.3

2006-11-24 09:09:32
Stephen Farrell wrote:

What about two minor points in this thread:
1 - Is the "sender" in 4.1 4th paragraph actually an "author" ?
2 - What exactly happens with Alice's SSP in scenario 5.3 ?
Should that also get new tickets, or is it obvious / irrelevant ?

They sound sufficiently like new tickets that we might bother
Eliot again:-)

Okay, I test the RFC 4096 subject magic again... <gd&r>