Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Today's jabber notes...

2007-02-23 06:23:51

Hi Frank,

I've asked Eliot to see if there's a way to export all of the
tracker text. I can't find one. (If anyone else has a problem
with this site, can you let me know, on or off list. AFAIK,
Frank is the only one.)

But you can also go back through the list archive. I believe
Eliot posted the tracker number for each issue as he created the
tracker entry, in the relevant thread. I've copied the names
of the entries below as well to help speed that up for you.
There are also the meeting minutes where some slides were
presented, and the jabber logs, so I believe the information is
there if you go looking, without the tracker.

Do let me know if you still have problems with specific issues,
but as a working assumption, I would guess that 6 or so days is
enough time to get that done, i.e. I assume that you only really
object if we hear back from you on specific issues.

As to the tool more generally, feel free to bring it up wherever
you think. The site appears to host about 40 or so IETF-related
queues, so I've no idea how many people you're asking to make a
change, but its probably a fair few so you may well have lots of
fun there.

Personally, I'd have no problem with other tools, but I reckon
that for ssp-reqs its a bit late in the day to switch. If you
want to suggest/host something else for our next document feel
free to say so on the list and we'll consider it.

Regards,
Stephen.

1356    What is the purpose of SSP? new dkim    Nobody  0
    dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net   5 months ago        5 months ago    0
1357    SSP: Clarity among the usage scenarios  open    dkim    Nobody  0
    dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net   5 months ago        5 months ago    0
1360 ssp-requirements-01 // Designated Signing Domain Scenario missing open dkim Nobody 0
    dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org    5 months ago        5 months ago    0
1362    SSP: Problems with Scenario 4: Resent   open    dkim    Nobody  0
    dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net   5 months ago        5 months ago    0
1363    SSP: Discover "requirement" open    dkim    Nobody  0
    dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net   5 months ago        5 months ago    0
1364    Generic requirements for SSP, v1.   open    dkim    Nobody  0
    dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net   5 months ago        5 months ago    0
1365    SSP: typos  open    dkim    Nobody  0
nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de 5 months ago 5 months ago 5 months ago 0
1382    (SSP) New resource record type  new dkim    Nobody  0
    ietf-dkim(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com 4 months ago        4 months ago    0
1383    fate of ssp-reqs draft...   open    dkim    Nobody  0
    stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie   4 months ago        4
months ago    0
1386    Downgrade attack    open    dkim    Nobody  0
    pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com 4 months ago        4 months ago    0
1398    (No subject)    open    dkim    Nobody  0
    lear(_at_)ofcourseimright(_dot_)com    3 months ago        3 months ago    0
1399    clarify i= vs. SSP  open    dkim    Nobody  0
    mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com   3 months ago        3 months ago    0
1402    Applicability of SSP to subdomains  new dkim    Nobody  0
    fenton(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com    2 months ago        2 months ago    0
1408 New SSP Requirement - Body Truncation Limits new dkim Nobody 0
    hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com  6 weeks ago     6 week

Frank Ellermann wrote:
Stephen Farrell wrote:

The list is at:

https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Order=ASC&Query=Queue%20%3D%20'dkim'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50&OrderBy=id&Form

Now my last browser sometimes working with https:;//rt.psg.com
also doesn't show it anymore:

"Netscape has encountered bad data from the server".

Please DITCH this ticket system, it is broken.

You could copy the tickets verbatim to the mailing list or another
device supporting plain text US ASCII, http, ftp, or nntp.   The
"trac" Wiki used by the IESG apparently also works.

1360: CLOSED barring list objection

Objection: I've no clue what it's about.

1364: Mike to check with Dave again, thinks this can be CLOSED.

Objection: I've no clue what it's about.

1383: CLOSED - we decided that in San Diego

Objection: I've no clue what it's about.

1398: Eric to raise this on the list - want clarification from Frank

IIRC that was rejected, folks want some "send no mail" signing policy.
The rest was editorial.

1408: Jabberers wanted to CLOSE this one with no change

Objection: I've no clue what it's about.

please check that the suggested disposition above is ok.

I can't.  It's okay if nobody wants to fix the ticket system,
as a consequence please stop to use it.  I've reported that
issue several times now, should I send it as a formal appeal
to the IESG ?

Frank