Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Today's jabber notes...

2007-02-27 01:08:54
Frank Ellermann wrote:
Yes, for some minutes until they told me that rt.psg.com is
none of their business, and I've to convince randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com
that something with his ticket system doesn't work anymore.

He actually doesn't manage it. Rob Austein (sra(_at_)hactrn(_dot_)net) does. But he's unlikely to have a lot of time for this. These are volunteers - we all are. Had I to do it all over again, I would have chosen roundup - in fact I tried moving onto roundup once and ran into some very weird problems.

Problems within the tix themselves are probably related to yours truly for how I transcribed the information. This having been said, all the information regarding all of the issues can be found in the jabber logs or on this list. If you have specific questions about specific issues, I will be happy to research the matter with you. Just don't hit me with dozens at a time. I also have a day job.

Eliot