Re: [ietf-dkim] Wrong Discussion - was Why mailing lists should strip DKIM signatures

2010-04-27 19:01:56
it would help to hear from them, that they are interested in
implementing what we direct them to implement.

Hi.  I'm one of the guys who maintains majordomo2.  (Pay no attention
to anyone else who might have a similar name.)

I've adjusted it to sign outgoing mail with a d= that matches the
domain of the list, if possible.  There are so many options for
managing incoming mail that although I'm planning to add an option to
check incoming signatures, I can't say what a typical list would do
with them.

R's,
John