Re: [ietf-dkim] Re-thinking the organization of the DKIM spec

2011-01-11 07:34:39

On 11/01/11 12:12, Eliot Lear wrote:
1.  I recognize that sometimes good ideas have their own schedules, but
I consider it unfortunate that the WG had to spend time to go through
WGLC, resolve open issues, and then for the authors and chairs to
reorganize the work.

Just one quick clarification. The editors brought this suggestion to
us and the chairs are bringing that to the WG to see if there's
consensus for a change or not, i.e., the chairs aren't advocating
one way or the other, (though we may have opinions), we're trying
to find out what the WG wants.

And as Barry said in his original posting: We'll need rough
consensus FOR making the change. Lacking that, 4871bis will stay
as it is, as one document.

Cheers,
S.