Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal: Removal of AUID (i= tag/value)

2011-04-03 23:14:14
Another way is to have a dkim tag that specify the header that
indicates the stream classification

Many ways to kill the same bird.

If there is a reason why people aren't able to use a d= domain per
stream, I wish someone would explain in simple terms that even a
dimwit like me can understand.

The only arguments I'm aware of is that hostile or incompetent DNS
managers refuse to install key records, which isn't a very good reason
to add cruft to a standard and "I want to do it some other way" which
is even worse.

R's,
John